Research and Development
Rotografia’s policy gives unlimited support to the R&D department in order to support our product viability and maintain customer satisfaction. Rotografia provides new packaging and alternative solutions according to customers’ requirements.
The R&D team is made up of 10 persons (1 engineer + 9 chemists). The main activities are:
- Developing new products based on marketing research feedback and direct customer requirements.
- Keeping close contact with customers and improving our current products according to their needs.
- Developing raw material recipes for all the products we produce.
- Executing projects to increase efficiency in production and operating systems.
- Keeping abreast of developments day-to-day and integrating the latest trends into our current production systems. (i.e., new polymers, films, technologies).
Now your design can be a mixture of matt and gloss finishing.
New product to replace PET for chewing gum and all PET\OPP applications.
Super high barrier metalized structures.