Polyolefin film is a new generation of shrink film that replaces PVC shrink film. It’s a food contact, high gloss and low thickness film. Rotografia is the pioneer & the only producer of Polyolefin in the Middle East.
We are producing a wide range of polyolefin shrink film. It has mainly a protective function, from dust, moisture and smell.
These films are available with high shrinkage rate and easily fit on the products for all kinds of shapes and sizes. Polyolefin is a good substitute of PVC films, especially when used in packing of food, medicine and for exports purposes as it is environment friendly.
Polyolefin is FDA compliant for direct-food contact.
Advantage of Polyolefin compare to PVC:
- Strong in seals.
- More resistance to storage condition.
- Higher yield (gauge to gauge).
- Its fumes are not corrosive.
- Good cold flex properties.
- Good resistance (gauge to gauge).
- Better shelf life.
- Food contact materials.
Poly Ethylene Film:
- Rotografia have P.E Extruded line can produce the following P.E structures.
- P.E transparent.
- P.E White.
- P.E Shrink.
- Available Thickness (from 30 to 120 µ).
- OPTI® 320 Shrink Film - perforated. Used for products which released water vapour like fresh vegetable, pizza and bakery products.