Our laboratories are equipped to make sure that safety requirements and quality standards are rigorously applied throughout our production cycle to make sure that the final product complies with world class standards.
Therefore, our state-of- the -art technology allow us to run various regular and irregular tests to ensure compliance with the following parameter limits:
- Primary aromatic amines migration.
- Residual solvent in packaging materials.
- Metal and foreign body detection.
- Seal strength.
- Tensile strength.
- Color matching.
- Yield control.
- Friction and slip.
- Barcode readability.
- Optical density - clarity - gloss.
Research and Development:
Rotografia’s policy gives unlimited support to the R&D department in order to support our product viability and maintain customer satisfaction. Rotografia provides new packaging and alternative solutions according to customers’ requirements.
The R&D team is made up of 10 persons (1 engineer + 9 chemists). The main activities are:
- Developing new products based on marketing research feedback and direct customer requirements.
- Keeping close contact with customers and improving our current products according to their needs.
- Developing raw material recipes for all the products we produce.
- Executing projects to increase efficiency in production and operating systems.
- Keeping abreast of developments day-to-day and integrating the latest trends into our current production systems. (i.e., new polymers, films, technologies).
- Now your design can be a mixture of matt and gloss finishing.
- New product to replace PET for chewing gum and all PET\OPP applications.
- Super high barrier metalized structures.